We have an established sister company office in Anguilla for more than a decade. We offer truly low-cost, fast and confidential services.
The International Business Companies Act was legislated on 16 October 2000 (IBC Act). This Act offers progressive legislation with flexible company structures and efficient incorporation procedures. The privacy of shareholders is guaranteed under the Act. Overall, Anguilla as an Offshore Business Center is among the best in the world, and a truly tax free zone.
The legal system is based on the British Common Law.
Anguilla IBCs are exempt from all taxes. An Anguilla company can be incorporated within 24 hours after receipt of funds and completed forms.
Anguilla Incorporation document that has to be filed with the Registry is the Articles of Incorporation. This document must be filed in English or with an authenticated English translation.
There are still many company names available.
A company name must end with a word, phrase or abbreviation thereof which indicates Limited Liability.
You must maintain a registered office in Anguilla and must appoint a licensed Anguillan company as the registered agent. We provide these Anguilla offshore services. We also provide Apostilles for the international legalization of your company documents.
We will also file the necessary documents with the Registry on your behalf.
Anguilla Company Formation Structure
An Anguilla IBC is flexible regarding the capitalization, shareholders, directors and shares of the company.
- There is no minimum Authorized Share Capital requirement for Anguillan companies.
- The maximum Share Capital has no limitation and does not affect the Registration Fee or the Annual Fees.
- Anguilla Offshore Companies do not require more than one director.
- One shareholder and one director are allowed. The same person can be the shareholder and director.
- A director does not have to be a shareholder.
- Directors and shareholders may be natural persons or corporate entities.
- Shareholders and directors may be of any nationality and residents of any country.
- Shares can be issued with or without Par Value.
- Shares may be issued as Registered or Bearer form.
- For Anguilla company incorporation, Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed and we can provide this service if required.
- There is no requirement for a secretary.
The IBC Act makes it an offence for anyone including an auditor or official liquidator to reveal any information regarding an Anguilla corporation, except by order of the Court, and solely relating to criminal activities.
The information on the Beneficial Owners is kept at the Registered Office and not available to the public.
We offer Nominee Services for Anguilla corporations to provide for your further confidentiality and privacy.
Anguilla Companies Shares
- Anguilla IBC shares may be issued in a variety of forms and classifications and may include: Par or No Par Value, voting or non-voting, Preferential or Common and Registered or Bearer form.
- Shares may be issued for money or for other valuable consideration.
- Shares may be issued in any currency.
Anguilla Corporation Shareholders, Directors and Officers
- The minimum requirement for an Anguillan Offshore Company is one shareholder and one director who may be the same person.
- Nominee Shareholders and directors are allowed and we can provide this service.
- There is no statutory requirement for a secretary or other officers for Anguillan corporations; however, if officers are required they can also be directors and shareholders.
- Shareholders and directors may be of any nationality and reside in any country.
- Directors and shareholders may be either a natural person or a corporate entity.
Meeting of Shareholders and Directors of Anguilla Company
- An Anguillian IBC does not need to hold an Annual General Meeting of its shareholders. If such a meeting is decided on, it may be held anywhere in the world and by any means including by telephone or other electronic means, once effective communication is ensured.
- Director's meetings are not required.
- When a meeting of shareholders or directors is held, a proxy may represent a shareholder or director and speak or vote on his behalf.
Anguilla IBC Taxation & Fees
- Law provides Tax Exemption for offshore companies beginning from the day of incorporation.
- Annual Fees are to be paid on the birthday of the company and every twelve (12) months thereafter.
- There are no dual Taxation Treaties with other countries; therefore there is no requirement for exchange of information with other Tax Authorities.
Anguilla Company Books and Records
- There is no requirement to file any accounts or financial statements.
- There is no requirement to appoint an auditor.
- Books and records must be maintained and available if required.
- Copies of the following documents must be kept at the Registered Office - Articles of Incorporation, General by-laws, Certificate of Incorporation and Register of shareholders and directors.
- The Register is not available to the public.
Anguilla Corporations Restrictions & Exemptions
An Offshore Company incorporated in Anguilla, shall not: - Do business with residents of Anguilla. - Own interest in real property in Anguilla. - Carry on business in banking or trust and insurance business except if the appropriate license is granted. - Provide company management or registered offices for an Anguilla Offshore Corporation.
Anguillan IBC's May
- Have professional contact with local licensed offshore service providers, lawyers, accountants, investment advisors etc.
- Hold meetings of shareholders and directors in Anguilla.
- Own and manage sea vessels.
The name of an Anguillan Offshore Company must end with a word or phrase or the abbreviation thereof which indicates Limited Liability. Examples are "Limited", "Ltd.", "Corporation", "Corp.", "Société Anonyme", and "S.A.".
The name of an Anguillan Offshore Company shall not use a word or phrase which may suggest the patronage of Government such as "Government", "Govt", "National", "Royal", "Republic", "Commonwealth" or "Anguilla".
The name of an IBC may not end with a word, a phrase or an abbreviation thereof such as Bank, Assurance, Building Society, Chamber of Commerce, Foundation, Trust etc., without special permission or license.
You do not have to come to Anguilla to register your company in what is one of the best places to incorporate. With your instructions, we will do it all for you.
The delivery time required for the Anguilla company documents vary depending on their final destination. FedEx will deliver to the US in one working day. To the UK takes two working days and Australia, four working days.
Incorporate in Anguilla! Incorporate Your Wealth!
For purposes of this document, the term "Anguilla International Business Company" has the same meaning as "Anguilla IBC", "Anguillan IBC", "Anguilla Offshore Company", "Anguillan Offshore Company", "Anguilla Offshore Corporation", "Anguillan Offshore Corporation" or "Anguilla International Business Corporation", "Anguillan International Business Corporation".