We have an established sister company office in Anguilla for more than a decade. We offer truly low-cost, fast and confidential services.
Now that you have decided to incorporate your offshore company in Anguilla, we will guide you through the easy process of filling the Anguilla incorporation form, one step at a time.
At the bottom of this page you will find listed two packages (the main package and the package with a nominee director) which we offer to set-up an Anguilla offshore company and the currencies in which they may be set-up.
- Choose the package and the currency most suitable for you. After you make your choice, please CLICK the corresponding LINK and the form will appear for your Anguilla incorporation.
- Fill all the applicable boxes with the required information starting with your choice of company name.
- You now have many options (additional services) to choose from if you wish to. Carefully view this section for these options. Ensure that you have properly filled the Anguilla company formation form and that you have provided all the data correctly.
- You must provide an address to which you want the documents for your Anguilla Company (IBC or LLC) to be sent. Please fill out the specific section of the form and provide a physical address; P.O. Box addresses are not acceptable.
- Choose the most suitable method of payment and press the "Submit" button. An invoice will be generated for your Anguilla company and supplementary services. Please ensure that it is correct. When satisfied, you should save or print a copy of the invoice for your own files.
- Please inform us immediately as soon as you proceed with your payment and the method used, which may be by fax, phone or e-mail. Please always quote the invoice number in your correspondence with us.
- You are required to provide via courier post, using one of these services only - FedEx or DHL - the following documents on all directors and shareholders. In case you used our nominee director or shareholder service, this information is required on the beneficial (real) owner:
- CLEAR CERTIFIED COPY OF THE VALID PASSPORT pages containing a photograph and signature. In the case where a passport is not available, a national ID card such as is issued in the EU. PASSPORT OR ID SHOULD BE CERTIFIED by one of the following: Notary public, Banker, your embassy.
- ORIGINAL CHARACTER REFERENCE, from your bank OR attorney OR accountant OR your broker OR your Embassy.
- Completed and signed Beneficial Owners Declaration (BOD) by all shareholders (beneficial owners) and directors. (We provide this form). These documents must be couriered to us and should be in English or a certified translation into English.
To facilitate the procedure we may start the incorporation procedure after you have emailed a scan of the above mentioned documents but your company will be shipped to you only after we have received the originals by courier post (use ONLY FedEx, DHL or UPS)
Secure Online Anguilla Formation Forms
|Main Anguilla IBC Package||Pounds||USD||Euro|
|Plus Nominee Director Power of Attorney incl.||Pounds||USD||Euro|
|Main Anguilla LLC Package||Pounds||USD||Euro|
|Plus Nominee Member Power of Attorney incl.||Pounds||USD||Euro|
Incorporate a Anguilla Foundation! Incorporate Your Wealth!